PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celza
Admin
Celza

Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28 Empty
PostSubject: Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28   Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 pm

~With the plethora of scary "Lost Episode" stories, this may not have any creepy effect on you. Or at least, it may not effect you to the extent it did me, having experienced it first hand~

I had always loved the show Family Guy, even after the quality of the episodes declined after season 3. I had come across an illegal website that streamed all episodes of the show a few months before this whole thing took place. Because the site seemed to play the episodes with relatively no trouble, I thought "Why not?" My parents never approved of me watching the show, so I had to watch small bits of it whenever I could- commercials, the occasional episode on YouTube that was split into three parts, etc. Therefore, I watched new episodes whenever they aired, and re-watched older episodes while anticipating new ones through the website.

Originally, season 4 was scheduled to have 27 episodes- quite a few compared to the previous three seasons. Naturally, I was downhearted when all 27 came and went. Having gotten accustomed to a new Family Guy every week, I was pleasantly surprised to find a "Season 4 Episode 28" tab shining at the bottom of the page one day. I should have been anxious after reading the title: The End of Lois. However, Family Guy was a pretty vulgar show at times, so I thought less of The End of Lois than I would have Squidward's Suicide for instance.

I should have known something was off about the episode as soon as it began. The typical shot of the Griffin house with upbeat accompaniment music was completely changed. The house was dirty and beaten up. Splashes of dark liquid (I assume blood at this point) were splattered on the walls. A good lawn-mow was long overdue. No music played. I passed this off, assuming that the family would come back from vacation or something and be displeased to find their house in this condition.

Nothing of the sort happened. A few seconds later, a shot of Brian sitting on the couch was shown. He was overweight, almost to the extent of Peter or Chris. Empty packets of Lays surrounded him, along with empty beer bottles. Obviously, he was extremely drunk. I was starting to get a little unnerved. A few seconds later, I noticed something that made me genuinely frightened. Resting on the end of the couch, was a scrapbook.

Almost knowing that I just found it, the camera quickly zoomed in on the picture I had seen. It was a photo of the Griffins, standing in front of the house. The caption “Moving In” was scribbled beneath it. What had gotten my attention was a large gash in the picture. I soon realized that this must have been where Lois stood in the frame, as she was the only one missing from the family.

A bumping noise could be heard from upstairs, along with the muffled voices of Meg and Chris. I could make out these words:

Chris: “No…it…fault.”
Meg: “Up Chris…not even sorry?”

Brian started to yell in a strained voice.

“Shut up! Can’t you show me a little respect?!”

Meg and Chris tumbled down the stairs, obviously brawling at this point. I was taken aback at the blood present on both of their clothes and faces. Blood was a common thing for Family Guy, but I hadn’t seen it like this before. It was detailed so much more than usual. You could see it under Meg’s nails and dripping off Chris’s teeth. They each sported gruesomely red-streaked hair, along with bare knuckles, all skin ripped away.

Brian took no notice of the state of the kids. He simply motioned for them to approach his seat. When they did so, Brian smacked them across the face with a broken bottle, causing even more disgustingly realistic blood to spurt everywhere. I noticed that Brian suddenly looked savage, like he wanted to devour Meg and Chris. They said they were sorry in quavering voices, like they were trying not to cry. At this point, Stewie was introduced.
He ran in, looking sinisterly gleeful, holding one of his many deadly weapons. As he scampered, he knocked into Brian, who turned slowly, still looking mutinous. He reached for a beer bottle, broke it, and hurled both pieces at the back of Stewie’s head.

Stewie fell to the floor, showing a disturbing picture of the spot where the bottle pieces had penetrated his scull. More overly-realistic blood dripped from the bottle, deeply stuck inside Stewie’s brain. Even more flowed out of the spot where skin met glass. All the while, Stewie cried. Not his typical, accented “WAAH,” but the sound an actual baby would make. Amazingly, he pushed himself up, showing the ugly sight of his bruised and mutilated face.

Brian began to pull back his fist in an attempt to hit Stewie, but a booming noise from upstairs prevented it. Brian yelled “Shit!” but the typical censoring bleep was not there.

All four of them ran upstairs to find Peter, laying in a pool of his own blood, evidently dead. A black gun lay in his unmoving hand. An entire minute was spent, showing Peter’s corpse. The fate that he decided to bring himself.

Brian, Stewie, Meg and Chris all looked at each other. They looked to be on the verge of tears again. They moved closer to each other, like they might hug. No.

They started an all out fist-fight. No rules. Blood hit the walls. Yelling and crying. The result of whatever had happened to Lois.

The final shot was of Peter, still laying there silent and immobile. At this point, only three of the designated twenty-two minutes had gone by. I watched the shot of Peter for about two more minutes, but could not bare to sit through it anymore right then. I kept the episode playing, but walked away.

I came back hours later to find the picture changed. Brian lay over Peter, Stewie over Brian, and Meg and Chris next to them. They were all bloody and lifeless.

I went to a Q and A with the voice cast of Family Guy soon after. I asked if they knew anything about “Season 4 Episode 28.” Most of them looked at me questioningly, and the others like I was insane. They asked me to leave if I didn’t have a proper question. I left, though not before seeing the cast look at each other nervously when they thought I couldn’t see.
Back to top Go down
https://pastabowl.forumotion.com
Falcon
Level 2: 1/2 Star

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28   Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:15 am

GREAT. That's the only word capable of describing that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slenderman.realityboard.net
Celza
Admin
Celza

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28   Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:44 am

Falcon wrote:
GREAT. That's the only word capable of describing that.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
cloverbeatme1
Level 1: Bad Disney Movie

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28   Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Loved it, but episode 28 was Stewie B. Goode
Back to top Go down
Celza
Admin
Celza

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28   Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:01 am

cloverbeatme1 wrote:
Loved it, but episode 28 was Stewie B. Goode

Haha, that was stupid of me. I was just going by memory on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28   Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Guy Season 4 Episode 28
Page 1 of 1