PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spongebob Lost Episode: Spongebob's Last Episode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cookiesandmilk520
Level 1: Bad Disney Movie
cookiesandmilk520

Spongebob Lost Episode: Spongebob's Last Episode Empty
PostSubject: Spongebob Lost Episode: Spongebob's Last Episode   Spongebob Lost Episode: Spongebob's Last Episode Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:06 am

This is the scariest thing I have EVER SEEN! It's an older, scary episode of Spongebob from about 2000 that aired by mistake. And I happened to catch it. It starts off with the the opening pirate head, as usual, but then all of a sudden it fades out into blackness for a few seconds. Then, there's some brief static, and then the title card comes up and reads "Spongebob's Last Episode". It starts off with Spongebob heading down to Patrick's house. Everything seems fine until he knocks on the rock and no one answers. Spongebob calls for Patrick, but there's still no response. Spongebob slowly heads into the rock on his own, and then he walks into Patrick's bedroom to find that Patrick is laying on the floor, with a bloody hole in his chest. He's mangled, and a dark pool of blood and skin pieces surrounds him. Spongebob, paralyzed in fear, collapses onto his knees by Patrick. He starts sobbing realistically, and then you can hear him mumbling softly, "Why? Oh why?" Then, you hear a realistic crazy laugh. It sounded as though it was in the room I was sitting in. Spongebob stops crying as soon as he hears this. Then, the screen goes black for about a minute, and you can hear a crazy maniacal voice laughing and saying "YOU'RE NEXT!" Then the screen fades in, and you see, from Spongebob's view on the floor, Squidward, standing tall with a crazy expression on his face. He has a knife in one hand, which is covered in blood and pieces of skin. All is quiet for about 10 seconds, and then Squidward leans in closely and speaks in a scary sing-song voice, "YOUR TURN..." And then you see Squidward stab Spongebob and blood flies everywhere. Spongebob soon ends up in the same position as Patrick. Then you see Squidward maniacally laugh crazily, and the screen goes black. You see a picture of a dead little girl being hung by the top of her shirt for about 10 seconds, and then the screen goes black, and the words "YOU'RE NEXT." appear, written in blood. During this, you hear an echo of Squidward laughing like a maniac. Then, there's some brief static, and then the regular credits appear, as if it were a normal episode.
Back to top Go down
cookiesandmilk520
Level 1: Bad Disney Movie
cookiesandmilk520

Spongebob Lost Episode: Spongebob's Last Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Lost Episode: Spongebob's Last Episode   Spongebob Lost Episode: Spongebob's Last Episode Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:59 am

So what do you guys think? It's my first pasta. I love reading Spongebob Lost Episode pastas and I'll probably make more in the future, so stay tuned if you liked this! Smile
Back to top Go down

Spongebob Lost Episode: Spongebob's Last Episode
Page 1 of 1