PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Memory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock
Gatsby

The Memory Empty
PostSubject: The Memory   The Memory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:52 am

Not really a pasta per say, just something I blogged about on the CP wikia; now not wanting much to do with the website anymore. I was going to try to make something out of the event my post was based on, but I'm not in the best state of mind to do so. If any memories return, I may or may not do something with it.

Edit: The extended version of "The Memory" / "Downstairs" may be added to the official Creepypasta website on July 20th.

Edit 2: "Downstairs" is on the Creepypasta. In response to the comments, I've written an "apology" note for submitting trash. If anyone saw it and was offended by how terrible it was, I apologize for it and hope to improve on it with time. If "Downstairs" was added to the Crappypasta, I'd be less bothered by it. Being told my work is on the Creepypasta makes me feel like I need to live up to the expectations of gems like Mr.Wide Mouth and Candle Cove, but on the Crappypasta, being told that my work is undercooked or it's not quite right, it makes me feel like less of a failure. Don't get me wrong, being on the Creepypasta is a great honor. But I just feel stressed out when my trash is standing along side pieces that are really great. So emo update aside, both of my recent pieces are on both sites and are free to check out and comment on. If you want to talk about pastas one on one, send me a tumblr message and we can discuss stuff.

At ease writers and readers,

AJ/Gatsby
--------------

It's interesting how small things trigger the biggest memories. A glance at a simple photograph and a song from my childhood resurfaced memories of a friend who I haven't seen in years, and something that may or may not have been a dream. It's weird really. For a while now I've had this thing on my mind, besides the friend from my past and little things that have had me so riled up that I haven't been able to sleep that well. From out of nowhere, I've had this image of a small closet door in my mind. After opening it, there's just blackness and a dimly lit staircase. A kid went in, and didn't come back out. The thing I find more bizarre about it, is that I swear I've heard something like this before.

Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction had a story about a kid who went in his closet, was "attacked" by something and vanished into thin air, never to be seen from or heard from again. But this isn't from a tv show. I can't help but to think of my cousin, Chris. She told me about something when we were kids about an event that happened at church. My mind has been warped from trauma, caffeine binges, mental exhaustion and the like; so details are very fuzzy or have been warped beyond comphrension. I remember being told that she and a group of kids went to explore the church basement when Sunday School was almost over. I don't think some made it back upstairs. Chris has been busy with school or has been in the hospital recently, so I haven't been able to contact her. This memory has just been eating at me for a while. I just wish I had some claification to ease my restless mind.

This state is weird. This whole town is weird. Everything...just weird.
Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com

The Memory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PastaBowl :: Pastas :: Other Pastas-
Jump to: