PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

suicidemouse copy version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CreepyRavage657
Level 1: Bad Disney Movie
CreepyRavage657

suicidemouse copy version Empty
PostSubject: suicidemouse copy version   suicidemouse copy version Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:24 am

I was getting the copy of suicidemouse, and the download was removed by walt disney pictures, the episode was made in 1930, the title was "suicidemouse.avi" and the copy is "suicidemousehell.avi" by getting the copy verison on rapidshare to work I used troubleshooting problems then it letted me download this VHS episode, so I downloaded it and watched it, there was a error showing after chapter 1 it said it was trying to fix show, then it came back with a message (the after 6 minute message) the mickey mouse video was fast motion. You can keep on hearing this computer sound on the VHS file. watch out of town, it is hell. if you are starting to worry about something then get out of this video, I shouldn't have uploaded this video but some people wanted to know the copy version of suicidemouse.avi.

if you want to find it, well here it is!, watch at your own risk:

other footage found:

one I recorded on GBA:

watch out if you are watching these, they may be disturbing and will make you suffer in a nightmare
Back to top Go down

suicidemouse copy version
Page 1 of 1