PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Blizzard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celza
Admin
Celza

The Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: The Blizzard   The Blizzard Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:32 am

The Snow

January 12-

Originally, all weather reports expected 22-26 inches of snow. Quite a bit yes, but nothing we had never seen before. In fact, I did not even expect that much. Typically, all of the weather channels predicted more precipitation than the amount that actually came down. Needless to say, I was fairly surprised when a day passed, and nearly three feet of the stuff was blanketing the grass.

January 24-

Usually when our town got any large amount of snow, it took a week or two to melt away. After a few days passed however, there was no lowering of the sheet at all. The weather had been that biting cold temperature during this time though, so I did not think anything of it. Over the next week, the temperature only dropped, and a lot of people were beginning to become tired of icy streets and buried decks. Easy to see why. Traffic was moving half as quickly as it usually did.

February 6-

By the time February rolled around, more storms had plagued our town. If any of the original 36 inches had melted, only more snow would pile on top of it. Some house windows were blocked from view. Roofs had started to cave in due to the weight of the blizzard. Some, including myself, were starting to fret over this phenomenon. Simple road corners had long ago become hazards, causing many accidents and even two deaths. All this time, the temperature had sunk even more. Now, overnight lows were frequently below zero.

February 27-

Another few weeks pass. Houses are not visible. It took hours to exit your dwelling, not that anyone wanted to at that wanted to at that point. The bitter cold became so unbearable, most simply stayed huddled in blankets with their families hoping in vain for warmth to arrive. The temperature outside was surely 20 below. Ice had built up to about three inches, coating everything. It was too cold to move. Too cold to even sleep more than a half-hour, before you were woken up suddenly by the cold of your unprotected ears.

March 9-

I can not tell you how awful it has gotten. Dozens of people are lying in the snow, lifeless. They ended it all. I am not strong enough to do the same. Not yet, I suppose. No one who is still alive has enough food or drink for more than a few more days. We all know we will die unless by some miracle, it warms. Some of us want to end it on our own terms, some do not.

March 13-

The TV stations came on today for the first time in weeks. The head of channel 3 thanked anyone who was alive to see it how grateful he was to be on that network. Not many people saw it. I am one of the very, very few who is not gone, and has the strength to move.

March 15-

We have basically reached the present. I suppose that writing this log is my final act. I made my decision. I am currently outside, waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://pastabowl.forumotion.com
grandgoku
Level 2: 1/2 Star
grandgoku

The Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard   The Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 am

holy crap kinda scared of winter now D: nice one
Back to top Go down
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock
Gatsby

The Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard   The Blizzard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

The Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blizzard   The Blizzard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blizzard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PastaBowl :: Pastas :: Situational Pastas-
Jump to: