PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grandgoku
Level 2: 1/2 Star
grandgoku

June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down? Empty
PostSubject: June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down?   June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 am

This morning I awoke with more than a hangover. Yesterday I could not turn on the television if everywhere see movie trailers, series episodes and even satanic events of the next day, the 6th of June 2006 the big moment where something would happen, so people thought. It was just another day, another day of this boring life without further changes that perhaps one or another bad horror movie. I went out only to buy the newspaper in the morning and looked like crazy people yelling "repent of their sins or burn in hell", I laughed and even upset a few for fun, but I did not care.

I spent all day drinking alone in my house, as my mother was a waste of time and place as it did not work but one that was selling drugs again. It was her because I wanted so here I am at my best. I fell asleep in bed this time, watching the news and more crazy people saying that the world was coming down "and as I said, the other day I woke up alone.

I saw him sitting on the floor looking at me with a macabre smile with nothing to say, at first I was scared. He spoke but was not moving and then decided to go to find the baseball bat. I beat him to death, no blood coming out and even drew a smile. I went to get some liquor to the kitchen and there sat in the chair again and said nothing. I killed him again and in a blink of an eye there was another in a chair What the hell happened?

I took it as someone else in my life, actually tried to do that but I still everywhere. I knew I was crazy, but did not know much until I remembered what day it was. It did not take long to find a solution, I changed and went to the nearest church. I went in, I started to sweat, tremble and mourn but he was gone. I was a good time in there until the father saw me.

"Son, who offers, why are you here, you need" he said, obviously thought it was a bum and I wanted to throw, but instead of leaving I told the truth. When I left the confessional, accompanied me, and stared at the floor. I asked him what was wrong and he said "let's do a test" I followed him, took me toward the place where the holy water. He looked at me, look at the jar and threw me a little in the face. I felt nothing but my face started to smoke out a stranger and father read a number "6,000,000" I looked in a mirror of the church and saw only a few red stripes but no particular number I turned and my father said "damn devil out of here."

I thought the old man was crazy but when I went out people I know and many of my running away, I was more afraid than they really are. When I got home I saw him again, "what does 6,000,000?" I asked, to which he responded and said "you one more ... in this day of collection you are the last" and suddenly jumped towards me and I take my heart.

Back to top Go down
Falcon

June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down?   June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:07 am

Pretty good! Did you write that one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.slenderman.realityboard.net
grandgoku
grandgoku

PostSubject: Re: June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down?   June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:40 am

Falcon wrote:
Pretty good! Did you write that one?

no i got it from my uncle lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down?   June 6 is coming up and tell me what will you do when you see me sitting down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PastaBowl :: Pastas :: Figure Pastas-
Jump to: