PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Haunted Doll?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cookiesandmilk520
Level 1: Bad Disney Movie
cookiesandmilk520

A Haunted Doll?! Empty
PostSubject: A Haunted Doll?!   A Haunted Doll?! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:03 am

In 1910, Alice O'Connell recieved a doll from her family as a birthday gift. It was a cloth doll with long red hair made of yarn. She named it Polly. The doll was said to be cursed. Whenever Alice and the doll were alone, Alice would scream. The parents would ask what was wrong, and Alice would say in a scared voice, "Polly's trying to kill me!"

One day, Alice's parents couldn't find her. When the got into her room, Alice was laying on the floor dead. Her stomach had been split open, an eye had popped out, and there was blood everywhere. The doll was se right next to Alice, and next to the doll was a bloodstained knife. The parents couldn't believe what they saw. The doll that supposedly killed Alice is still in that house in Ohio, up in the attic.

Legend says that the doll is still possesed, and it will be ready to kill anyone who takes it from its spot in the attic. Beware! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock
Gatsby

A Haunted Doll?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Haunted Doll?!   A Haunted Doll?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 pm

For some reason I thought about something I saw on Tumblr about a girl's imaginary friend. But after that I thought about Robert the Doll; a very good creepy story.

Nice read there!
Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
cookiesandmilk520
Level 1: Bad Disney Movie
cookiesandmilk520

A Haunted Doll?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Haunted Doll?!   A Haunted Doll?! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:25 am

Gatsby wrote:
For some reason I thought about something I saw on Tumblr about a girl's imaginary friend. But after that I thought about Robert the Doll; a very good creepy story.

Nice read there!

Yep. I based this on Robert the Doll. I heard the story and it freaked me out. I know this sounds too similar to the story, but I tried, lol. Thanks for the reply, you're the first to reply on any of my posts. ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Haunted Doll?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Haunted Doll?!   A Haunted Doll?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Haunted Doll?!
Page 1 of 1