PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lololee
Level 1: Bad Disney Movie

Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d Empty
PostSubject: Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d   Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 pm

In time and time again, I'd sit down and turn on the TV and watch Spongebob Squarepants and hope to watch older episodes and marvel at my own work. (Well, partially) I used to be an intern, helping out with the video editing team. Sometimes though, I would be sent to Korea to look over the video editing process. Flaunting around my ID card to my co-workers and acting like as if I were the boss. There is one time though, that I'd remember fondly due to the fact that, SHE died.

Months before the actual premier of Spongebob Squarepants, the production crew (including me) were ablaze. Working round the clock just to prepare for the VERY FIRST episode of Spongebob Squarepants. Everyone was both excited yet scared as who knows, will the ratings be good? Will we captivate our target audience? Though months away, we were still racing against the clock. I then stopped by my little desk and read the episode list.

1a HELP WANTED
1b REEF BLOWER
1c TEA AT THE TREEDOME
1d MISS PERCY

..and that was all I could remember of it. As we were running out of voice actors, we had to ask Mary Kay Bergman to voice one of our new characters, Percy the Pufferfish - Spongebob's boating teacher. The ties between Mary and us weren't strong though. Many people then bore a grudge against Mary as she, wanted to change the storyline of Miss Percy completely changed. She wanted to change the name to Puff as she said that children would like the name as it rhymed and to change it to Mrs as she was married. Though my boss Derek Drymon who was also the Creative Director rejected the idea, Stephen Hillenburg agreed to the idea and went on with it.

Days away from the showing of the 4 episodes but we were still against time as Mary didn't agree with this time, the script. There was a particular scene which she didn't like as she didn't like what "Mrs Puff" looked like in the scene. However, if the scene was changed that means that it had to be re-animated and that would still take time and we wouldn't make the deadline. In the end, the episode had to be pushed back. After that day, during lunch breaks everyone kept talking things about her behind her back. It wasn't long until Mary went out the door.

Everyone then decided to confirm that episode 1d would become 4a and would be entitled "Boating School" instead of "Miss Percy". After that lunch breaks became quiet. We would just usually grab a sandwich or two and just eat. As simple as that. Though occasionally we'd talk about sports like for example if it was Tuesday we'd talk about the football results and even though Mary had left the crew we then started to pick up the habit to talk about what could have happened to the show if Mary remained. Though everyone mostly talked how the show would crash, I talked more on positive things.

After a few days, episode 4a and 4b were released to the public and our viewership then increased tremendously. Week by week, we'd get higher ratings than the day before. We (the interns) got our promotions and the next batch of interns joined it. I then remained with Nickelodeon for a few more seasons.

Days and months soon passed but there was one morning, I received a letter that was left on my table. I read it and it said "OEEDEV HUAYE BN AWRN". I took the letter and started to unscramble the letters during lunch break. After I finished unscrambling it, it said " YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ". I sat and thought for awhile. Warned about what? The next day, Novermber 11 1999, I finally knew the answer. Mary committed suicide using a shotgun. The following next days nobody spoke at the office. It was quiet.

I asked for a copy of the Percy episode. I wanted to know what was "wrong" with it according to Mary. We gathered in one of the viewing rooms. I put in the VHS tape. The screen flickered for a few seconds until the title card was blank. It just had that amoeba like background but in black and white.

The episode starts as normal. Spongebob just walking towards the boating school. Though this was normal for Spongebob episodes at that time as we used these scenes for fillers when the duration of
the episode was smaller than expected. The walking though goes for a 5 minutes until Spongebob reaches the boating school. We could see "Miss Percy" in the distance. What we noticed straight away is that she was just staring at Spongebob. The VHS tape was black and white but there was a ghastly green and red glow around her.

It even gets scarier when you notice that the classroom was actually filled with Miss Percys. The video then froze. Since I didn't really have time to restart the VHS tape, I just stated to bash the player. The VHS then skipped to a scene where there was a close up on Miss Percy. Her eyes were darkening. The problem though, the VHS was not playing. A few seconds later. There was a voice.

Saying "YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED".

Last edited by lololee on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding on stuff)
Back to top Go down
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d   Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:53 am

Damn,that's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
lololee
Level 1: Bad Disney Movie

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d   Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks, it's my first pasta.
Back to top Go down
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d   Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Welcome to the PB by the way :3
Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
grandgoku
Level 2: 1/2 Star
grandgoku

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d   Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:23 am

Pretty GOOD!
Welcome to the site :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d   Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spongebob Squarepants: Episode 1d
Page 1 of 1