PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alisha Mason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
booger-chan
Level 5: LOLCAT
booger-chan

Alisha Mason Empty
PostSubject: Alisha Mason   Alisha Mason Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 am

I stole this from a Something Awfuol forum, apparently this really happened to the poster. original thread is apparently here, but only members can see it because it's old:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1970236
new thread that re-posted it in the op:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3428222

anyway, really creepy story:

Quote :
I was about five when I went to kinder and I can clearly remember my best friend there was a girl called Alisha Mason. When I started primary school, I didn't see her anymore, so I assumed she went to a different school. Then, one day when I was about 14 I decided I wanted to find her, see if she remembered me as well as I did her.

First I asked my parents if they knew what happened to her, but they claimed not to know who I was talking about. So after describing her at length to no avail, I went to get my kinder class photo but was shocked to find she wasn't in it, not even mentioned as an absentee. Where did she go?

Puzzled by this, I decided to ask my old kinder teachers about her. Bill and Cheryl were regular customers at the supermarket I worked at and Cheridee was the big sister of a guy I went to school with. All of them agreed that they had never had an Alisha Mason at the kindergarten, not in my year or any other year they worked there.

My last avenue of information was asking the kids I went to kinder with. Luckily, the majority of them were at my high school, which was the only one in the immediate area. You guessed it, none of them remember Alisha Mason.

By now I was getting REALLY confused. If she was never there, how come I could remember her name, what she looked like, even what she sounded like?

But then, just like the way details about Lacey started to fade from Two Worlds' memory, I began to remember things; or rather, non-things. I couldn't remember Alisha ever being picked up after kinder, even when it was just us two left. I couldn't remember her ever being dropped off, she was just always there when I got there. I couldn't remember her ever talking about her family or other friends or pets or favourite TV shows... what kind of kid doesn't mention these things at least once?

My parents have a theory that she was my imaginary friend, as I apparently had one or two when I was younger that I was adamant were real. I would agree with this if not for one thing, the real kicker of this story.

At this time, when I was searching for Alisha, my best friend was a girl called Tanya. About six months after I first started looking for Alisha, I happened to see Tanya down the street with a friend and called out to them. When they turned around, I had the biggest shock of my life.

Standing next to Tanya was Alisha Mason!

Even though we were fairly far apart, I could tell she looked exactly as I remembered her, except that she was taller and slightly older looking, of course. My mind seemed to freeze up, I just stared at them in disbelief.

Well, they must have taken that as a cue that I wasn't going to catch them up because they just waved, turned and started walking away again. Then my mind kicked into gear and I ran after them. Here was the girl I remembered from kinder, the one I was so sure existed and everyone else was so sure didn't, and I hadn't even tried to talk to her!

But when I got to the spot where they had been, I couldn't see them anymore. I checked in a few shops and things, but they were nowhere to be found. Kicking myself, I went home, determined to call Tanya that night and ask her about Alisha.

When I did, Tanya explained that Alisha was some sort of distant relation of hers, a third cousin twice removed or something, and that she had no idea the Alisha Mason she knew was the one I was trying to find. We made plans to meet up the next day and I wasted no time in bragging to my parents that I had been soooo right, Alisha did exist and I was going to meet her tomorrow!

OK, this is the bit that has me mystified. It's kinda freaky, but I swear it's true.

When I went to meet Tanya and Alisha the next day, as we organised, they never showed up. I was disappointed as hell, but decided to go to Tanya's house instead, thinking maybe they got held up at home and were just late.

When I got there I knocked on the door but, getting no reply, I went round the back, knowing they often left the backdoor unlocked. It was locked for once and when I peeked through the window, I couldn't see anyone.

I went home and tried to call Tanya, but no answer. I got a bit scared then (her Dad was abusive and I thought he might have done something) so I told my parents. They told me to just wait until school Monday and if she wasn't there then, they'd do something about it.

Monday rolls around, no Tanya. Same for Tuesday, Wednesday, the rest of the week. Our teachers asked me where she was, knowing I'm her friend, but I could only shrug. My parents called the police and let them know the family have disappeared and the Dad was abusive and everything, but they say it appears they've just moved and not let anyone know about it; nothing they could do.

I'm 21 now and I've never seen or heard from Tanya or Alisha since and don't know what became of them. Tanya's disappearance is weird enough as it is, but coupled with the fact I saw her with my childhood friend whom no one else remembers the day before said disappearance makes one helluva mystery that still freaks me out.

Sorry that was so long, I tend to ramble and this had a lot of backstory to make it understandable.

Back to top Go down
Celza
Admin
Celza

Alisha Mason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alisha Mason   Alisha Mason Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 pm

That's pretty eerie. I feel like I heard that one a LONG time ago, but it could have been a different one.
Back to top Go down
https://pastabowl.forumotion.com

Alisha Mason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PastaBowl :: Pastas :: Situational Pastas-
Jump to: