A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock

PostSubject: The Warning   Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:08 pm

(I couldn't think of a better title for it. I may change it if a better one comes around)

Back when I was a small child, I moved to Castle Hill, Maine from Phoenix, Arizona when I was about eight years old. I hated Maine and everything about it. It was a small community, with a population under 500. It was so boring! In a small ass place like this, there’s absolutely nothing to do there, at least way back then. It may be different now. But it’s a small town, and places like that don’t lose its “charm” or change. Anyways, back to my story. The place we were staying at was this large white house by the creek that leads to the woods. Again, that was when I was a kid. The woods might have been torn down, to make way for a super highway or some nonsense. But again, small towns like this never lose their charm or change. Neighbors said that the neighborhood, 3rd street, was a great place to live. The woods were such a beautiful thing to look at. If you’re lucky, you’d get some deer in your backyard. Unless you had a garden growing, then you wouldn’t be so much. Oh, the house. It was big! Huge I tell you! It was much bigger than the three beds and one bath that we had at our old house in Arizona. I shared the house with my parents, my twin brother; Paul and my little sister, Katherine. Because the house was bigger, it had more rooms. I no longer had to share my room; and we didn’t find a need to have a clunky bunk bed anymore. It was great to finally have some space, plus be able to sleep in peace without having to hear chronic snoring. It was sweet bliss.

Attending the local school was a new concept to me. Back in my hometown, the middle and high school were separated. But here, we, being grades five through twelve; were all together. Classes were crowded and it sucked royally. I was expecting harsh backlash from my peers, coming from the sunniest place in the country and being ‘wealthy’ enough to buy out the biggest house in town. I guess some of them were just envious and wanted to befriend me because of my family’s income; just to kiss my ass mind you. One of my classmates… I can’t seem to remember her name. She was wary of me. Me and my siblings. She said my house was cursed. Every person who lived there suffered misfortune. In my mind, she was crazy; and others just assured me of that. Rumors were floating around that she was schizophrenic and was in an institution a few hours away for a good four years. The ass-kissers told me to just block her out and carry on.

One day, over winter break; I invited one of my friends over for a sleepover, to help him get away from his family troubles for a while. My parents treated him like family, and didn’t mind how long he stayed. We use to joke about having him legally become part of the family, so he never had to leave. The two of us passed the time, eating pizza, cheese curls and other junk; chasing it down with cherry cola and more sugary drinks. While he, he being Chris, was watching re-runs of The Simpsons, I was on my computer updating my Xanga account; blogging about how my vacation was going. Somehow, I went from talking about that; to the creepy girl from homeroom. I’m not surprised, since my mind constantly wanders about. I recall talking to a friend about this one movie, then suddenly had an ADD moment and started talking about birds. Strange I tell you, just strange. Anyways, after leaving to get a towel, to clean up a soda spill; I noticed a reply to my blog. It was a single comment by the creepy girl from my class.

“Don’t let your feet hang free...”

Curious, I replied back asking what the hell she was talking about. She posted the same thing again. I ignored her and went to go watch TV. Looking at my computer screen, I was still thinking about what she said. I tried to keep in mind what my peers said. Just ignore her and she’ll go away. I questioned Chris about it, and he just told me to ignore her. As the hours went by, and the more our stomachs and boredom grew, we decided to unwind for the night. Because my bed was so big, and Chris had back problems; I let him take a side of the bed. I had a hard time falling asleep right away, because I couldn’t get that creeper off my mind. Paranoia consumed me as the shadows of the trees danced about the room and the sound of the creaking stairs and doors. Oh the terrors that filled my heart! Chris…continued sleeping peacefully like nothing was going on. I was able to calm myself by singing a song to myself, and eventually fell asleep due to exhaustion.
When the morning hours arrived, the sun was in my eyes and I heard the sound of birds singing, bacon cooking, water running in the bathroom and my mother call out,

“Wake up you two, breakfast is ready!”

I jumped out of bed and ran out the door and for the stairs. I stopped halfway down, when I realized that Chris wasn’t following me. He was a heavy sleeper, but I was expecting the smell of bacon to wake him up. When I got back to my room, Chris wasn’t there. I walked over to the bathroom, expecting him to be there washing his hands or brushing his teeth or something. When the door opened, it was only my little sister, who was washing her face. When I asked her if she saw Chris, she only shook her head, and went down the stairs with her teddy bear. I went upstairs to the attic, where my video games were; thinking he went to go place Legend of Zelda or Contra during the night. The TV was off, and everything was in place where we had left it. Going downstairs, scratching my head; I peered into the living room, only finding my brother watching Transformers while eating some ham and grapefruit. When I asked him if he saw Chris come down, he said no; and that he hadn’t seen him since last night.

Entering the kitchen, my mother asked where Chris was and if he’d be joining us. I told her that I couldn’t find him. She left to go look for him, and told me to keep an eye on the stove. Five minutes went by, and nothing. I was thinking to myself not to worry. Chris was always a prankster, and if it was a trick, I wouldn’t be surprised. My sister, that being Katherine, suggested that Chris went home during the night; feeling homesick. It couldn’t be possible, because his backpack was beside my bedroom door; and his glasses were still on the night stand and without them, he swore he would have been legally blind. While we ate, or tried to, my mother phoned the neighbors, asking if they saw him. All of them said no. My brother, this again being Paul, said Chris leaving during the night was unlikely, because the snow on the ground was untouched, and the snow stopped falling many hours ago, at least an hour after Chris arrived. My parents phoned the police, who in turn, called Chris’ parents. My parents and us all talked to the police, and answered some questions, but they sent me and my siblings upstairs once Chris’ parents arrived for minor questioning. To get away, I turned to my computer for comfort. On my page, I told of Chris vanishing and my hopes that this was just a dream; and soon I’d wake up.

Approximately five minutes later, a reply was in my inbox. It shook me. It was from the same creepy girl.

“I WARNED YOU.”
_
Chris joined the list of thousands of missing children that day, and hasn’t been heard from since. Before they left, I had tipped off the police to the creepy girl, and the comments she left. When they traced her house down, they were shocked to find her dead in her parents’ barn from suicide. She hung herself from one of the beams. A coroner on the scene estimated that she had been dead since around 10 or 11PM the night before; just three or so short hours after she left her warning. Nobody’s certain why she did it, and we’ll never know.

Shortly after Chris’s disappearance, my family packed up and we moved back to Phoenix; never to come back to or see the face of Maine again. I still think about Chris, in the hopes he may return and his parents are okay. I just wonder something even more as of late, and that’s what was that girl’s name,how was she able to send the final comment and if anyone lives in the house today. For my sake…I hope not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
booger-chan
Level 5: LOLCAT

PostSubject: Re: The Warning   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:21 pm

tis cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: The Warning   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:50 am

*cries in the corner*

I'm-a-losin' my touch!

I feel like Stephen King...slowly running out of ideas and not trying anymore.

Boogerchan, we need to hear some creepy shizz from you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
booger-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Warning   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:34 am

gah, I don't have the patience or attention span or skill to write a story X D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: The Warning   Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:38 am

Pretty pretty pleeease Very Happy

Even if its a parody pasta like "who was phone" or something. Very Happy

One of us! One of us! Gooble gobble gooble Gobble!
Back to top Go down
booger-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Warning   Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:49 pm

I'll try one of these days *LAZY PROCRASTINATOR*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: The Warning   Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Awesome. Very Happy

I'm all out of ideas, since I'm focusing on stories I post on another site and scripts I need to dust off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warning   

Back to top Go down

The Warning
Page 1 of 1