A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Poor Alice :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grandgoku
Level 2: 1/2 Star

PostSubject: Poor Alice :/   Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 am

Hey guys my first pasta in a while ^^

Alice was a 12 year old girl who suffered harassment by her mathematics teacher at school, he was an old, solitary, nasty, man. Everyday after class the teacher would hold her back until all her classmates left, then he would ask Alice to undress, but Alice would refuse but the teacher would threaten her with punishments, then once he got her to get naked he would take pictures of her, touch her, etc.

Alice was afraid to talk to her parents about it, Alice just told it to a very special friend, Bryan, in what they previously had a relationship and she still felt something for him, then one day Bryan proposed to Alice to stay at his house after school to talk about it and she promised she would be there.

That day, the teacher suggested that both Alice and him would go to the lake. Alice completely refused and she said that no work or no other punishments would convince her, not even if she got suspended and quickly left the classroom, the teacher angrily waited for her outside the school and as she went through an alley the teacher kidnapped and put her in his car, Alice screamed and tried to break out but it was impossible, the teacher went to an abandoned field and raped her, then took a stone and hit her in the head and then burned her alive and then he tossed her into a nearby river. Mad

Bryan passed hours impatiently waiting for Alice in his house and finally gave up and went to sleep. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, it was ALICE, Bryan ran to open her the door and upon entering, Alice whispered, "I promised I would not miss" Bryan smiled, quickly Bryan raised the issue of the teacher but Alice wasn't interested in that topic and just said "Do not worry about me, there is nothing to do now, you take care and avenge me" then Bryan got an email from a friend, Bryan opened it and read "Come running to my house, it seems Alice has disappeared and there is a lot of trouble here, come quickly or you'll miss everything" then Bryan remembered that the friend who sent the email was Alice's neighbor, surprised he turned to talk to Alice, but she was not there. affraid

Bryan never spoke again, Alice appeared to him in his dreams and spoke with him, desperately asking for help, Bryan could not handle the pressure and committed suicide since then Alice appears in the dreams of all who know her story, she tells you how she died, the teacher,... etc. BUT no one has dared to help her, she has appeared in many of my dreams, Now that you now her story it might happen to you... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock

PostSubject: Re: Poor Alice :/   Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 am

Pretty cool. First pasta in a while... the site is so dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
Celza
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poor Alice :/   Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 am

I guess someone had to take the initiative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pastabowl.forumotion.com
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: Poor Alice :/   Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 am

Indeed
Back to top Go down
grandgoku
Level 2: 1/2 Star

PostSubject: Re: Poor Alice :/   Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:28 am

sup Gatsby i love ur photo ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: Poor Alice :/   Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:45 am

Thanks. And doing fine. I have a case of writer's block; so I might not post anything for a while. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Alice :/   

Back to top Go down

Poor Alice :/
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1