PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Squidward's Suicide Videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock
Gatsby

Squidward's Suicide Videos Empty
PostSubject: Squidward's Suicide Videos   Squidward's Suicide Videos Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:27 am

Squidward's Suicide *REDUX* (This guy is the only person I know of that did a dramatic reading of the pasta) -

I love Squidward's Suicide, and its one of my favorite pastas. The dramatic reading alone give me vivid images of carnage and raw violence,making me feel like I'm the room watching it unfold. I came across the reading again recently, and was soaking in the memory. Somebody,however, said something in the comments; regarding a clip from the episode mentioned by the animator or whatever. I looked it up, and managed to find the video they were talking about. This is what I found:

Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
Gatsby
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: Squidward's Suicide Videos   Squidward's Suicide Videos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Chris, the person running the channel said he should have more up later today. I'll keep an update posted if anything comes up. Somebody suggested he uploads a censored version;cutting out the frames of the dead kids.

idk. but i'll post an update soon
Back to top Go down
Gatsby
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: Squidward's Suicide Videos   Squidward's Suicide Videos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:55 am

Ok, he has it up. But I'm not going to link it. The quality of the video is atrocious, and the person behind the Red Mist story called him out. DissidiaNua pointed something funny out about the clip, which was that the story was rumored to take place in 2005, according to Chris (who runs the page and knows the intern,Marc) yet episodes from 2008 can be seen in the episode. Chris' excuse is hoaxy.

So screw this, until he has something better to bring to the table; or until the person beind Red Mist comes forward with something enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Gatsby
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: Squidward's Suicide Videos   Squidward's Suicide Videos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 am

One of the few dramatic readings of the pasta, and the only one I really like. The other reading by Gactivefy just sounds like a casual reading, that has no emotion or feeling to it. This one is much better. I recommend the other videos by this guy. Next to Vicious516 and TheLittleFears, he does good work. His voice reminds me of Vicious516's, and almost mistook him for Vicious.

(I was going to post this in the video section, rightfully where it belongs; but this was before the video section was put up. If the thread gets moved, then okay. I just didn't feel like making a completely new thread dedicated to the topic)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squidward's Suicide Videos   Squidward's Suicide Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squidward's Suicide Videos
Page 1 of 1