PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CreepyRavage657
Level 1: Bad Disney Movie
CreepyRavage657

Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Empty
PostSubject: Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:05 am

I started looking at spongebob episodes then I saw a unkown episode that was titled "Squidward The Murder" it was season one and it was episode zero (this supposed to be episode 1 but it was episode 0 because they left the episode and didn't set it to episode 1) the production number was "s1e00" so I clicked the episode, looked at the episode and it was a diffrent spongebob episode. So it started with a pineapple then it zoomed in, spongebob was giving gary food then he went "Oh hello guys, I was feeding my pet named "Gary" you are about to watch the 1st episode ever of the spongebob squarepants episode! well I can't talk right now im going to the krusty krab so enjoy!" then it showed the spongebob squarepants logo the bubbles went up there was the pineapple, rock and the some guy's face. The rock was patrick's house, the guy was squidward's house, and we already know that the pineapple is spongebob's house!, so it went to squidward in his house, he was practicing his clarinet and then patrick came and said "hello squidward!" and squidward said in a nice voice (he was nice to people in this episode) so he said "hello patrick! how are you doing today?" and patrick says "umm fine" then squidward was saying "I am going to the krusty krab but im getting ready!" then patrick said "ok bye squidward" then squidward said "bye!" then closed the door but what patrick didn't know is that he wasn't really going to work then came out of his house and was writting on patrick's rock "YO!" then patrick gasped!, and went in to his house, it was all written "YO!" patrick gasped again, then went to squidward's house, nobody was in the house but squidward was hiding at the back of him, he shouted "Squidward, Oh Squidwaaaaaard!" then patrick was petrified and scared, squidward was holding a knife, patrick screamed "SQUIDWARD! IM SCARED!" then spongebob said "did you hear something gary?" then gary just meowed it went back to patrick and said "patrick!, you don't need to be scared" then patrick gasped "aahh!" 4 times then squidward stabbed him at the back then said "MUHAHAHAHAHA!, I murded you patrick!" then patrick cried "SPONGEBOB!, IM DIEING", when spongebob came, he gasped and was crying "OH PATRICK, YOUR DEAD!" then the bubble came up again. It was the hospital, patrick was just lieing on the bed and the doctor said "he is dead" and spongebob cried again, then the bubble came up, spongebob was in the graveyard and was giving flowers to patrick and his rock, I don't know why but it went to the credits then nickelodeon was diffrent it had this 666 audio in the logo then it was the end.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Level 2: 1/2 Star

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:53 am

Nice one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.slenderman.realityboard.net
booger-chan
Level 5: LOLCAT
booger-chan

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 am

I don't want to be mean, but...
This is very icky pasta. It's not fully cooked, and you just used ketchup instead of spaghetti sauce! Waiter, please take it back!

really, the grammar is atrocious, and there's nothing scary about it, it doesn't even make sense. What, they killed eachother and then there was a 666? That's pretty un-imaginative...If you want to write tasty pasta in the future, try to come up with more unique ideas, and use better grammar.
Back to top Go down
CreepyRavage657
CreepyRavage657

PostSubject: im sad of the 1st comment.   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
CreepyRavage657
CreepyRavage657

PostSubject: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
booger-chan
Level 5: LOLCAT
booger-chan

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:46 am

Just tryin' to help, dude
Back to top Go down
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
cookiesandmilk520
cookiesandmilk520

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:15 am

Sorry to say this, but this sucks. The grammar and spelling are horrible, and the story itself makes no sense and isn't scary at all. Seriously, if I was dying, I wouldn't shout to my friend "HELP ME I'M DYING!" And if I killed someone I wouldn't say "MUAHAHA I HAVE MURDERED YOU!" No need to state the obvious in it. Again, I'm sorry if I've offended you, but this appears to have been written by a 6 year old. I'm 12 and I can do better than this, which is pretty sad unless you ARE a 6 year old... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gatsby
Level 7: Tube Sock
Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:37 pm

Also, it would help if it was broken up into paragraphs instead of it being one massive wall of text. It would make it much easier to read.
Back to top Go down
http://sirchubbybunny.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)   Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spongebob Squarepants Lost Episode (1999)
Page 1 of 1