PastaBowl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Creepypasta site to post many categories of pastas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Level 2: 1/2 Star

Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide) Empty
PostSubject: Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide)   Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Here goes nothing...

Snow was falling like it had previously. I woke up in the morning to find none other than Dora the Explorer on. I decided to flip through On Demand to find an episode of a good show to watch. I went to Spongebob to see what episodes they had available. The exact list as it was displayed is shown below.

Spongebob #78
Spongebob #79
Spongebob #80
Spo//ge¿bob #(&$*1
Spongebob #81
Spongebob #82
Spongebob #262
Spongebob #263
Spongebob #264

Intrigued, I clicked on the messed up title with the thought that it was simply some kind of misread in the signal. There was no description or anything, so I hit watch and let the show begin. It started off normally, although I did notice that the children's voices shouting back were replaced with deep male voices. The episode started, and I sat to observe.

One thing I noticed is that there were no title placards at the beginning. It went straight from the starting title right into the episode. Slightly confused and worried, I just watched patiently. The camera panned to Spongebob and Patrick hurting each other and laughing like normal. There was something so strange and I couldn't place my tongue on it, but I knew it was strange...the water had a red tint and the sand was the color of blood. It was very easy to realize what the discoloration was when Patrick took a chainsaw to spongebob while Spongebob said, "Patrick stop! We already discolored the whole ocean!"

Instead of having a stupid response, he killed Spongebob. No hesitation. I was very worried but had seen Spongebob dead before, so I thought he would just magically form back together and then be okay. I decided to continue watching to see what happened. Instead of coming back to life, Patrick cut his body to shreds, and mumbled, "That should be the last of them." He went into town. There was no one around. It looked like he was headed to the Krusty Krab, but instead he walked into the chum bucket.

This is where the audio cut out of the show. At this point, I had started freaking out and wanted to stop. The kids show Spongebob had turned to an animated version of some deranged horror movie. I suffered through it and watched.

Patrick was then shown in the Chum Bucket with a sinister smile, clearly coming up with some devious plan. He went into Plankton's lab, where Plankton was mangled in a way similar to Spongebob. It shows him with a nuclear bomb that he launches. After the supposed impact, he laughed. Then, all of a sudden, a news flash came across the TV screen saying the Caribbean had been nuked. Thinking it was just a coincidence, I ignored the scrolling news on the bottom of the screen, and just watched the episode. Patrick sent off another nuke. In about the same amount of time, a news flash came up saying the west coast of the US had been nuked.

I pondered to myself and wondered it this horrific cartoon could really interact with the real world.

This is when I woke up, shaking. A dream? No, more of a nightmare, but I was thankful it wasn't real...or, so I thought. I walked downstairs to see pictures of the now nuclear waste areas.

During the newscast, a man threw the reporter down, and muttered, "Patrick did this to us."

I flipped to On Demand and the episode was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slenderman.realityboard.net
Celza
Admin
Celza

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide)   Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:16 am

Wow!! That was a great idea! Love that one.
Back to top Go down
https://pastabowl.forumotion.com
Falcon
Level 2: 1/2 Star

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide)   Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:06 am

Thank you! I wanted to do one so badly and this is how it came out lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.slenderman.realityboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide)   Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spongebob Lost Episode. (Different from Squidward's Suicide)
Page 1 of 1